Follow
Read More
Where are average things manufactured?

The SATISFACTORY.
(1)

Yesterday I saw a guy spill all his Scrabble letters on the road -

I asked him "what's the word on the street?"
(5)

Did you know it is against the law to carry a gun and a box of salt into a store?

It is a salt with a deadly weapon. :)
(9)

I never thought the comment “I wouldn’t touch them with a six-foot pole” would become a national policy, but here we are!
(12)

From the 'Stone Age Wine Selection' book:

If it tries to eat us, serve it with red. If it runs away from us, serve it with white.
(3)

BB was deep in prayer when he asked the Lord, " I do all the work, While my wife sits at home and does nothing, Dear lord please switch us so she will finally see how much I actually work." The lord in his infinite wisdom fulfilled his request BB woke up the next morning with a few additional parts, if you know what I mean, well he/she went down and made breakfast, then he took the kids to school, then he/she had to take lunch to the now male wife, and after that take lunch to the kids, then rush home and make supper, after supper wash the dishes, then clean up the house, and still make love that night, after the days events BB was praying to God again and said, "This is alot harder than I thought please make me a man again." The Lord said, " I would love to but you got pregnant last night."
(2)

Back to a Church Chuckle from a Parish magazine:

‘The Local Council have agreed to our request to change the name of the cul-de-sac where our new aged care site will be erected. They agreed to our submission that ‘St Peter’s Close’ could be misinterpreted.’
(3)

My 93yr-old mom w/ dementia wants Pool Boy to visit her.

"Mom," I explained, "we don't even have a pool."

"Does our pastor neighbor's SWING count?" she countered.
(2)

People say that drinking milk makes you stronger. Rubbish!
Drink 5 glasses of milk and try to move a wall. Can’t?
Drink 5 glasses of wine and the wall moves by itself.
(11)

Let me guess Yoda.......not big enough where it counts.😂
(3)

Don't ask me to explain this but men should not buy underwear from companies in Asia.
(3)

I’ve got a few wine jokes, so we can be a bit less pure than ‘Church Chuckles’. This one is about how to treat good wine:

Open the bottle and allow it to breathe.

If it doesn’t seem to be breathing, give it mouth to mouth.
(6)

Thanks to all for the jokes and humor. They are more welcome than ever these days.
(3)

A man walks into a bar and orders a Corona and 2 Hurricanes
Bartender says...
That'll be $20.20
(9)

And another:
Optimist: "the glass is half full"
Pessimist: "the glass in half empty"
Realist: “the glass is empty, please pass the bottle”
(2)

Not funny, awful, and nobody is to laugh - Rod Little's column in yesterday's Sunday Times:

"The Brazilian president, Jair Bolsonaro, was out politicking in the regions, kissing babies and so on. He stooped down to lift up a small child.

"Bad move. It was not a small child. It was a querulous dwarf. Bolsonaro kind of dropped him quite rapidly and moved away with a 'this-didn't-happen' look on his face.

"What kind of president do we have who can't tell a child from a dwarf, some of the attendees asked, presumably rhetorically. Bolsonaro supporters argued that it was hard to tell when everyone's wearing facemasks.

"Expect the easily confused president to issue a new edict demanding that all dwarves must have 'dwarf' stamped on their foreheads in indelible ink."
(4)

Margaret: Ooohhhhhhh!!😁😁
(1)

Realist: Gets a smaller glass to hold the water that the Pessimist has to change their perspective.
(4)

2020:  "that's pee isn't it?..."
(2)

Here at least, raffles usually say what they are raffling. Prostate cancer is unlikely to be popular!
(1)

Margaret: Say again? I must be slow tonight.😁
(1)

I asked my 93yr-old mom w/ dementia if she wanted an absentee ballot for the upcoming election.

She answered, "Can you get me another ballot? Didn't we ELECT an absentee the LAST time?"
(6)

I went to an OpShop yesterday that had tickets for the local Rotary Club’s Prostate Cancer Raffle. I didn’t check what was second prize. True!
(1)

Chris,
You are never gonna get out of jail free card if you are selling off your Mom's amputated body parts.
(0)

My 93yr-old mom wants her amputated toes back.

"For what, mom?" I asked. "To decorate the tree with?"

"Yeah, why not?" she returned.

"Because by donating them, mom, they've already helped foot the bill."
(3)

Church magazines seem to generate a lot of Church Chuckles. This one contained a report that two members of the choice sang a duet - 'The Lord Knows Why'. Another gave thanks to the vicar’s wife “who laboured all evening on the piano which as usual fell upon her”. And an actual misprint: “We badly need more sinners for the choir”. It’s an exciting life in the Church!
(2)

As a trucker stops at a red light, a woman catches up...
She jumps out of her car, runs up to his truck, and knocks on the door. The trucker lowers the window, and she says "Hi, my name is Heather and you're losing some of your load."

The trucker ignores her and proceeds down the street. When the truck stops for another red light, the girl catches up again. She jumps out of her car, runs up and knocks on the door. Again, the trucker lowers the window. As if they've never spoken, the blonde says brightly, "Hi my name is Heather, and you are losing some of your load!"

Shaking his head, the trucker ignores her again and continues down the street. At the third red light, the same thing happens again. All out of breath, the woman gets out of her car, runs up, knocks on the truck door. The trucker lowers the window. Again she says "Hi, my name is Heather, and you are losing some of your load!"

When the light turns green the trucker revs up and races to the next light. When he stops this time, he hurriedly gets out of the truck, and runs back to the blonde's car. He knocks on her window, and as she lowers it, he says "Hi, my name is Kevin, it's Winter in Iowa and I'm driving the SALT TRUCK!"
(6)

Chris,
Tell your Mom, that you cannot play Monopoly because you don't have a 'get out of jail free' card.
(2)

My 93yr-old mom wakes up every 24hrs at midnight and wants to play Monopoly.

"Mom," I say, "it's not even tomorrow yet; it's practically still YESTERDAY."

"Oh," she responds, "where did TODAY go?"
(3)

Another Church Chuckle, since I found the book on my desk. This one is for Catholics who make confession regularly.

A visiting priest offered to assist hearing confessions, but requested that people write them down as he was a little hard of hearing and people often whispered in the confessional. This worked well until one woman handed him a slip saying “ ½ lb tea, ½ lb butter, 2 lb sugar, 1lb cheese’.
She was mortified about the list of sins she had left with the grocer.
(3)

Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter