Follow
Read More
Find Care & Housing
Isn’t it gross to think about cockroaches? They are estimated to be about 200 million years old! They. were here before us and will certainly outlive us!
(1)

Houseplant, I am cracking up. I can't tell you how many times I was corrected when in Florida. Nope, not buying it for a minute those giant beasts are flying cockroaches. Freakiest thing I have ever encountered.
(2)

Palmetto Bugs: "A euphemism coined by tourism boosters in Florida to make the state's flying cockroaches sound less repellent"
(5)

What do you call a cow with no legs?

Ground beef
(8)

What do you call a cow that just gave birth?

Decaffeinated
(6)

Do you remember when the air in gas stations was free?
And now it costs $1.75. Do you know why?

INFLATION.
(14)

I've been diagnosed with a fear of giants,
feefiphobia.
(14)

Aged Mango
(1)

Toe Jam
(1)

Booti Fruiti
(3)

Doo-Doo Muckle~
(2)

I just discovered a company called The Stinky Candle Co.
Based on there scent choices, it’s obvious nobody at the company has ever been a caregiver. I would gladly take ‘sour pickles’ over ‘potty chair parfait’ any day. What are some of your Stinky Candle scent suggestions?

xoxoxo
susan
(6)

A three-legged dog goes into a bar and says to the bartender, "I want to find the man who shot my paw.
(11)

NHWM,
Thanks for your comment, I think.
I like the history, old songs, old movies until I watch them. lol.

I of course, looked all that up last night. Ended up laughing to Johnny Carson with guest Robin Williams. The game shows were a riot, there were so many that I had forgotten even existed.
(3)

Speakin' the words of wisdom Frazzled.
(2)

I told Bill Withers 'Ain't No Sunshine' is poor grammar. He said, "I know, I know, I know, I know, I know...."
(7)

Send,

Remember Richard Dawson on The Match Game? So cute! He was a good player.

Years later, he hosted Feud and kissed all the women UNTIL he kissed one that he found chemistry with and he married her. After his marriage he stopped kissing the ladies! Hahaha, he went overboard with the kissing business but hey, he found a wife!
(7)

Must have scrolled right on by 'Family Feud' in the last 30 years, even though I have seen it when channel surfing, I have never watched it.
I am starting to worry about how isolated I have been, living here the past 15 years, with no T.V. but Roku.

That's okay though, I get the feeling Family Feud goes much like the forum 'family' of caregivers lately. We will all be okay! There is always u-tube!

Richard Dawson!
"Name something that dries up once it's old."
Bread???
(2)

This lady got a text saying, I am here for you.
She says, thanks so much, i really needed to hear that. By the way, i lost my contacts. Who are you?
The other person says, I am your Uber driver, I'm outside.
(9)

I like the one that says

Children left unattended will be
given chocolate and an Espresso
and promised a Puppy
(15)

Several times yearly I take large items to the less crowded of nearby laundry/cleaners.

At the 1st facility, adults pass the time on iphones, watching games, Dr. Phil, or soap operas on TV, or trying to contain young children. Pretty much adult shows. This facility lets life go on, unrestrained and unrehearsed.

1st facility has rules - no smoking, hoodies, proper attire, running, screaming etc. but does not follow through.

The more conservative of the 2 facilities has tried to make it more kid-friendly. A few toys, children's magazines, and just kiddie shows on TV.

This second facility has also posted on the wall and below the TV screen:

CHILDREN LEFT UNATTENDED WILL BE SOLD TO THE CIRCUS
(9)

Send,

I really do love Family Feud! Since your husband would ‘ghost’ not show up, could I fill in for him? LOL

You could pick, I won’t be picky. I could be your sister, cousin, an in-law. 😂

I play pretty well at home. I love playing along with the family while watching it in television. I will give ALL winning answers!
(1)

Is it okay to say KC (Kansas City Chiefs)?
That is not a political statement, is it?
Will I be in trouble for not saying SF 49ers, when I live in California?
I am so confused.
(0)

Frazzled and Send,

Great responses! Thanks. I needed the chuckle 😂
(0)

My family would not show up.
They would say they are coming, but not.
The show hosts would have to go find my hubs. as he would be ghosting. He would be there, but really NOT, ya know?
(1)

Lol NHWM, I love watching the Game Show Network and Family Feud too. I gotta say I think if you got all of my family together in a public place, or ANYWHERE for that matter, you'd need to bring in Jerry Springer for the freak show that would ensue! Or worst case scenario it would turn into an episode of Cops!
(3)

This isn’t a joke per say...

I watch game show network as mindless entertainment at times. I have my favorites. Who doesn’t love Steve Harvey in Family Feud?

Occasionally, I crack up thinking about what a nightmare it would be if I did an episode of Feud with my crazy dysfunctional family. Hahaha
😂 !

Geeeez, my brother would somehow turn the answer into a political debate! My other brother would be drinking a beer and just acting stupid. My mom would be complaining about everything!

My SIL who is married to my nutcase brother has a masters degree in psychology! Go figure! She doesn’t have a job in that field and she wasted money getting an education in psychology only to become wife number 4 to him! Does is get any crazier than that? Now is that funny or completely pathetic? 😂

No telling what Harvey would have to say about the neurotic people in my family.

I do love Family Feud. It would have to be myself, hubby, two daughters and my nephew who is the exact opposite of my brother. He’s a wonderful guy.

What would your family act like on Family Feud? I know somebody’s momma would try to be the host of the show, right? They all think they are still the boss! 😂
(1)

Love them, Lilhelp!

My all-time favourite was Mr Burns's: "... it's the greatest breakthrough in industrial relations since the cat-o'-nine-tails!"
(4)

The Simpson's quotes, for fun:

Homer:  You wouldn't understand, Dad, you're not with it!

Grampa:  I was with it once!  And then they changed what it was!  And now what I'm with isn't it and what's it seems weird and scary to me!  And it'll happen to you!

Grampa: (his medication) The pink ones stop you from screaming!

Homer: Well, I hope you've learnt your lesson, Lisa: never help anyone.
(6)

Why did Mozart kill all of his chickens? Because he asked them who their favorite composer was and they kept saying, "Bach, Bach, Bach."
(13)

Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter