Follow
Read More
" every - body SINNNNG mmm mmm mm, my ding a ling a ling .
(3)

its too early in the morning for , say , goth metal .
(2)

just great . now ive got that obnoxious song in my head . im trying to replace it with " my ding a ling " or basically anything .
(3)

"Doctor, doctor, I can't stop singing The Green, Green Grass Of Home."
"That sounds like Tom Jones syndrome."
"Is it common?"
"It's not unusual."
(10)

see, ive been ahead of my time in my thinking .
these clowns have evidently adopted an app that capitalizes sentences for those of us who cant be arsed to do so .
that or one of the moderators has chosen to pick up after me . if thats the case im in need of a live in bottle washer too . :)>
(2)

Captain,

🤣 Love it!
(1)

An old brit gal's husband passed away rather unexpectedly. The local newspaper explained to her that obits weren't free. The ' headline ' of 6 or less words was free but a charge of . 50 per word applied thereafter .
Fine , the lady replied . Just publish " Fred is dead , rangerover for sale " .
(11)

InMyShoes,

Okay, guess I have a quirky sense of humor. Your joke just cracked me up!

Some may be offended but I find it hilarious 😂.
(2)

At my funeral, take the bouquet off my coffin and throw it into the crowd to see who's next.
(19)

Cute, techie!
(0)

Copied from Facebook:

So I was at Walmart earlier...

A lady was looking at frozen turkeys and couldn't find one big enough so she asked a stock boy "Do these turkeys get any bigger?"

He replied with a straight face "No madam, they're dead."
(17)

My mom's side of the family is totally Scottish - so much so that the Scottish stereotypes really do apply. There are 4 sisters and of the 4, one has passed from Alzheimer's, one is extremely incapacitated mentally with Alz or some other dementia ( I forget exactly ) and my mom has Alzheimers. They are all VERY energetic. There is one sister who has all her marbles and show no sign of disfunction.

My cousin and I were talking about this situation, and he quipped, " We're like the Highlander series - ' There can be only one'. "

I laughed so hard. Still do...
(5)

thanks cwillie,
mr " kind of a big deal around here " ( at the forestry ) is always asking how my day is going . im just so sincere and methodical when it comes to the task at hand that he isnt sure if im staying on or grabbing a chainsaw and cutting 60 people in half most days .
he asked me if my morning was going ok this am , in front of a few other people .
i told him that ive been feeling so much better after switching my morning coffee with OJ ---- vitamin -- C --- natural sugars --- , etc , ending up at vodka .

the guy threw back his head and roared . really broke some ice between us . in hindsight , i think he was being pretty assumptive to guess ( so quickly ) that i was kidding . they all know im a booze maker .
(5)

Llamalover, every picture of the last supper shows all the disciples seated on the other side of a long table, with Jesus in the centre - at least every picture I have seen, and I’ve seen a lot. Thirteen along one side means that with chairs on both sides, you need a table that normally seats 26. Lateral thinking!
(3)

captain - I must be slow or something gone wrong with my brain, but I can't wrap my head around the 26 apostles??
(0)

send help ,
i just now caught your joke about the tomato garden and the imprisoned son .
hilarious , i'll have a blast with it for a few days . thanks

my detective LOVED it .
(1)

cwillie,
i sent your joke to my detective . he'll love it . :P
(1)

homer ( ' s dysfunction ) tickles me . when things have gone tts up , its of course ' everybody's fault but his ' and when the solution is as simple as " stop doing dumb sht " , he can be counted on to lament ; " yea , but whatta ya gonna do ? " .
(2)

captain - I love the Simpsons, especially Bart and his pranks.
(2)

Captain,

Too funny! Hahaha 🤣
(1)

one of marge simpsons sisters thought she was pregnant once , she increased her cigarette consumption on the pretense that ' she was smoking for two now ' .

nobody gets humor as distorted as the simpsons writers imo . love em -- always have .
(8)

cwille,

My favorite poison is gin but vodka works too!

The only time I gave up coffee was when I was pregnant. Then after she was born, I admit I caved! Completely! Drank coffee while breastfeeding.

Well, you know what they say. What we eat or drink, the baby also eats and drinks. One night I had a nightmare that my daughter was nursing and instead of her consuming milk, she was drinking cafe’ au lait. Hahaha!

I woke up kind of startled by my dream, then cracked up laughing and I did cut back on my coffee after that dream.
(3)

he he he ( cwillie )
(1)

I've been feeling a lot happier
since I switched from coffee in
the morning to orange juice. The doctor
explained that it's the vitamin C
and all the natural sugars, but
I think it's the vodka 😉
(14)

Love it, captain. Why did I never think of that before? Artists' group think!
(1)

the two apostles trying to book the venue for the last supper insisted on a table that would seat 26 .

the innkeep pointed out that they only had a party of 13 .

" look , were all gonna sit on one side -- ok ? was the terse reply .
(12)

Very cute, cwille! Love it.
(1)

I see that it is almost the time to change our clocks again so I thought I'd post some instructions for those who find this challenging

Smart phone - do nothing, it's magic!
Sundial - move one house to your left
Microwave, range and other kitchen appliances - you'll need a degree in electrical engineering
Car - don't bother, it'll be right again in 6 months
(16)

You're in a room with no doors or windows. Just a mirror and a table.

How do you get out?

You look in the mirror and see what you saw. You take the saw and cut the table in half. Two halves make a whole. Put the hole on the wall and climb out.
(13)

lengthy joke , worth it , i think .

a biker is cramming down a country highway very late at night . its pretty deserted so hes speeding a little . out of nowhere a cop nails him for same . the cop says " im gonna get my lieutenant out here and tear this bike apart so you might as well tell me if theres any contraband . oh sht , the biker says .
" actually there is a gun in the front bag and the saddles are filled with drugs " .
so the cop locks him in his patrol car and gets lieutenant out there . absolutely nothing is found .
the lieutenant asked the biker " what gives man ? "
" my patrolman assured me that id find a gun and drugs on this bike " .
yea , the biker said . " i'll bet that f'er told you i was speeding too , didnt he ? ' .
(10)

Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter