Follow
Read More
I rear-ended a car this morning...the start of a REALLY bad day! The driver got out of the other car, and he was a DWARF!!
He looked up at me and said 'I am NOT Happy!' So I said, 'Well, which one ARE you then?'
That's how the fight started.
(13)

My wife and I were watching Who Wants To Be A Millionaire while we were in bed.
I turned to her and said, 'Do you want to have Sex?'
'No,' she answered. I then said,
'Is that your final answer?'
She didn't even look at me this time, simply saying, 'Yes..'
So I said, "Then I'd like to phone a friend."
And that's when the fight started...
(11)

One year, I decided to buy my mother-in-law a cemetery plot as a Christmas gift...
The next year, I didn't buy her a gift.
When she asked me why, I replied,
"Well, you still haven't used the gift I bought you last year!"
And that's how the fight started.....
(8)

Three old men were sitting around talking about the problems with aging.
The 85-year-old said, "The best thing that could happen to me would just to be able to have a good pee. I stand there for 20 minutes, and it just dribbles and hurts. I have to go over and over again."

The 90-year-old said, "The best thing that could happen to me is if I could have one good bowel movement. I take every kind of laxative I can get my hands on and I still have problems."

Then the 95-year-old said, "That's not my problem. Every morning, at 6 a.m. sharp, I have a good long pee. And at 6:30 a.m. sharp, I have a great bowel movement. The best thing that could happen to me would be if I could wake up before 7 a.m!"
(12)

A hound dog lays in the yard and an old man in overalls sits on the porch.
"Excuse me, sir, but does your dog bite?" a jogger asks.
The old man looks over his newspaper and replies, "Nope."
As soon as the jogger enters the yard, the dog begins snarling and growling, and then attacks the jogger's legs.
As the jogger flails around in the yard, he yells, "I thought you said your dog didn't bite!"
The old man mutters, "Ain't my dog."
(11)

Then: Long hair
Now: Longing for hair

Then: Disco
Now: Costco

Then: Crop Top
Now: Muffin Top

Then: Praying for a BMW
Now: Praying for a BM

Then: Hairstyles with wings
Now: Upper arms with wings

Then: Going to a new, hip joint
Now: Getting a new hip joint

Then: All nighter= out with friends
Now: All nighter= insomnia

Then: Acid rock
Now: Acid reflux

Then: Excited about passing driver's test
Now: Excited about passing vision test

Then: Keg
Now: EKG

Then: Rolling Stones
Now: kidney stones

Then: Hot guys
Now: hot flash
(15)

True story...

On the way home from taking my FIL to the doctor, my kids starting talking about things they collect...

8 year old: I collect Pokemon cards.

5 year old: I collect Legos.

8 year old: Granddaddy, what do you collect?

Granddaddy (with no hesitation): Dust

That story still makes my kids laugh almost ten years later.
(15)

A retired man who volunteers to entertain patients in nursing homes and hospitals went to one local hospital in Brooklyn and took his portable keyboard along.
He told some jokes and sang some funny songs at patients’ bedsides.
When he finished he said, in farewell, “I hope you get better.”
One elderly gentleman replied, “I hope you get better, too.”
(14)

Superstring,
Thanks for reminding us all that we all have different senses of humor and that that is OK . We need to have tolerance for other people's opinions about all issues including humor. The important thing is that we lighten up and learn to laugh when we can. Life is stressful enough without getting hung up on humor.
By the way, the reason the Jamaican joke is out of sequence is because it was deleted by the site and I reposted it. There is nothing wrong with that joke.
(3)

Superstring,
Thank you for the story about the Jamaican joke being told to your husband by the neuroradiologist. I have gotten so much c*** about my jokes being so highly offensive that it's ridiculous. I had to turn on my privacy settings to disallow PM's being sent to me from one individual who was harassing me daily.
these jokes are R rated at there worst, and when did we lose the ability to just laugh at things and not take them so seriously. What we deal with on a daily basis is so heartbreaking that I take my laughs where I can get them, and I refused to stop telling jokes that I know are funny--not off the charts funny but chuckle funny.
So to all of those who are so highly offended by jokes that have been told on late night TV shows, I say lighten up and just let yourself laugh. Remember we all have different senses of humor and that's OK
(2)

To anybody who is worried about this: My reply to salutem saying "good one" was in response to the joke about the little head, not the red rock eater. Something is wrong with agingcare.com because the little head joke appeared long before the three that precede it on this site.

BTW, salutem, I like the jamaican tattoo one also. We heard this many years ago in a slight variation, told by a neuroradiologist as he slid a large needle into my husband's spine to do a spinal tap. No doubt to distract him. In this variation, the tourist is standing next to the jamaican in the men's room. I can't deliver the joke as well as the neuroradiologist did, but both men have partially visible tattoos which start with the letters "WE..." The tourist notices this, announces proudly that his tattoo is his wife's name--Wendy--and asks the jamaican what his tattoo says. And the jamaican answers, "Welcome to Jamaica and have a nice day!"
Needless to say my husband sailed through the spinal tap laughing. I'd call this bedside manner!

For my part, off color jokes are just fine. This thread has given me many a laugh! (And I like silly third-grade boy bathroom jokes too.)
(2)

Warning - a bit evil - my bad. :)

My Chinese friend got really sick one day and had to go to a hospital.
I went to see him the next day, but he just kept whispering "Chun Yu Yan" over and over – and then died.
I was very sad and googled his last message after the burial.
Apparently, it means "You're standing on my oxygen tube."
(7)

four Canadian guys go to Jamaica for spring break. They stop into a tattoo shop and decide to get tattoos on their privates. The Jamaican guy says "what kind of tattoo would you like? " Canadian guys say, one that says 'hello'
Jamaican guy says " I have one on my privates too" Canadians say "what does it say?" Jamaican says "Good Afternoon, Welcome To Jamaica and have a Nice Day"
(2)

If only God can judge me, why do I have to be in court at 10 am on Tuesday?
(8)

good one, salutem!
(2)

What's big, red, and eats rocks?

A big, red, rock eater !!!
(1)

Bit long but worth it I think. ;)

John and David were both patients in a Mental hospital.
One day, John suddenly dived into the deep end of the swimming pool.
David jumped in and saved him, and the medical director came to know of his heroic act.
He immediately order David to be discharged from the mental hospital as he is OK
Doctor: "We have good news and bad news for you, David. The good news is that we are going to discharge you because you have regained your senses, since you are able to jump in and save another patient you are now a normal person. The bad news is that, the patient Mr. John, whom you have saved, hung himself in the toilet, and died."
David: "Doctor, he didn’t hang himself. I hung him there to dry."
(5)

An apple a day is terrible advice. Apples are dangerous. Just look at Eve, Snow White, BlackBerry, or any pig at a luau.
(12)

Blonde walks into a doctors office and says:
"Doctor, what’s the problem with me?
When I touch my arm, ouch! It hurts...
When I touch my leg, ouch! it hurts...
When I touch my head, ouch! It hurts...
When I touch my chest, ouch! it really hurts!"
The Doctor replies: "Your finger is broken."
(9)

what's black and white and red all over?

A newspaper!!!!!
(4)

Girl (flirting with boy): I heard you like a girl with personality.....well..... I have multiple.
(7)

Ok, clutch the pearls here's a racy one:

why did the man throw the clock out of the window?
He wanted to see time fly!!!
(3)

I just burned 2,000 calories. That's the last time I'll leave brownies in the oven while I nap.
(13)

You drop something when you're young, you pick it up.
You drop something when you're older, you stare at it contemplating whether it is something you can live without.
(8)

When my dad was living he always complained about my mom's coffee. He'd say, Soph, this coffee's cold. My mom would say, yeah, so is your sister.
(1)

Buzzy,
you are absolutely correct: all of us have different senses of humor and we all have the same choice: read it or don't, and yes you are correct, no need for a personal comment
(2)

My boyfriend Ernie turned 80 yrs. old yesterday and announced to me that he is now dating an 18 yr. old girl.
I said that's OK Ernie when I turn 80 I will date an 18 yr. old boy, and 18 goes into 80 a lot more than 80 goes into 18.
(2)

After 40 years of hard work, a man retired with $5,000,000.00
which he had gained through courage, diligence, initiative, skill, devotion to duty, thrift, efficiency, shrewd investment.
And the death of an uncle who left him $4,999,999.50.
(11)

My husband asked me to dress up as a nurse tonight to fulfill his fantasy that we have health insurance.
(14)

Just a comment on different senses of humour. My little girl, then aged four, came home from Kindy full of excitement and asked me ‘Why did the chicken cross the road?’. Cynical me wonders which new twist is coming next. She then actually says with great glee ‘To get to the other side’. Her sweet little face made me crack up laughing! So both of us happy!
(8)

Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter