Follow
Read More
This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Find Care & Housing
"Scratch" by Danny Gillan --set in Glasgow!!! That is where I got the fecking!!! A very funny book!!!!! A fecking funny book!!!

Hi Christina!!! Just now saw you post! :0)
(0)

Dunwoody's book is fecking funny too!!! Btw. :0)
(0)

I just googled Steve's book, and now I see what is written on his shades. I read a blurb and it made me laugh out loud, deserved a full write out there. Loved to paraphrase, forget the waterboarding and confine with an alzheimer's patient to get info....I shall see if I can get the fecking book here.
(3)

Well... I'm assuming Steve either got kicked off site, or deleted his profile. I've tried to send him a couple of hugs... both times I got an error message.
(0)

I think AC is having problems. Lately like 98percent of the time, I click on FEEDBACK and I get error messages. Just now I tried to LIKE a comment and I got an error message. I tried to LIKE one of your comment and it would not do it.
(0)

Sorry, not Feedback but NEWS FEED. Very slow when using the kindle.
(0)

Steve's profile comes up when you click on his name and photo and you can leave a message I assume on his wall.
(0)

I was raised in Birmingham Alabama. We did not curse. No, No, No. We were proper little women and men who could say all sorts of racially incorrect things and that was just Hunky Dory but God forbid we curse or not act like ladies. Goodness Gracious. What phonies. Just fecking horrible. Love that word.
(2)

Isn't that the sad truth madge1, all sorts of phony stuff, you can do all sorts of sordid things in the name of religion and race and not say h-e-double hockey sticks. By the way, how come we can't put in web address links, mine was totally wiped out, is it that it is controversial?
(0)

love the cleveland joke christina. ive been to both places and i aint goin back to cleveland. like i said last night, this subject isnt going to go away. i think some compromise is in order. i can live with letters being replaced by asteriks but switching our words with preschool terms isnt going to work for me. met a gal this week who actually talked worse than i do. it was lovely. we arent cut out for each other for many reasons but her language just made my day. i told her about the orneriest joke i know and she truly loved it. i told her that anyone who doesnt appreciate that joke can cram off somewhere. dont need them in my life. if anybody wants to hear that joke email i dont mind throwing my email out here, im a small businessperson..
(2)

Taking note, Capitan. Never know when someone will want to build a castle in Spain.
Watch out for those girls who seem to like everything about you. Gee, I'm feeling protective. I don't trust most women, that's why. LOL
Often when you force an issue it works against you.
Are you paying for advertizing? I know you're paying.
OK, going to see my Mother and feed her din-din.
Have a good eveining, everyone. xo
(0)

@ christina,
the gal and i didnt get along at all. shes a crackhead and looks to be about 250 yrs old and im just difficult on a good day. i just loved her fluent english. if nobody wants to hear my joke it isnt going to hurt my feelings but im sayin your life is never going to be complete if you dont. cracky thought it was funny..
(1)

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter