Follow

a second in time. If they gave you life, you can give them heaven. they goin there anyway. what you gonna do

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Find Care & Housing
This is very hard when the LO is a narcissist. Has verbally abused you all your life. A caregiver may go to heaven for putting up with it, but I am not too sure if the abuser will. May not be hell but won't be the same heaven the caregiver goes to.
(10)

THIS IS AN EXCELLENT POST! AMEN!
(1)

It's not so good to assume that everyone believes in a reward in heaven. Do what you feel you need to do, not just for the 'reward later'.
(2)

Not everyone believes there is an afterlife or religion. Please don't assume that everyone believes as you.
(3)

I tried my best. as my FIL said, we don't get off this Earth alive. Yes, I believe in afterlife, after all, I had quite a few messages from my loved ones.

It's ok to believe or not.. For me, I do.

Just Do Good. Or the best you can. That's all my preaching.

Not everyone is kind at that stage of ALZ, but sometimes the brain takes a bad turn. I was very fortunate. My friend on the other hand, was not. He was a very nice man and very smart, and a gentleman until ALZ got him.
(1)

I don't think there are "rewards" in heaven, just getting there is good enough, if I make it.. Maybe I will just hang around and haunt my living LO's . That will be fun for a bit.
(1)

So it's getting warm nowadays, make sure your loved ones have plenty of fluid especially water, and make sure they are clean down there in them parts.

we don't need UTI's running amuck. SO IF YOU WANT TO DO GOOD, HYDRATE YOUR LOVED ONES WHEN IT GETS WARM/HOT. Same with your 4 legged family members. fresh water.

We are about 99% water? Right? Ok i wasn't good at biology, but I am almost right - I think.

We don't want to send our LO out too early due to UTI's.
(0)

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter